South Africa Safari Holidays
Welcome to South Africa, fondly known by locals as the ‘Rainbow Nation’.
A land for all seasons with 11 official languages and its multicultural inhabitants are influenced by a fascinating mix of cultures. One can discover gourmet restaurants, impressive art scene and vibrant nightlife.
Explore the natural splendour of Cape Town to the sultry Durban coastline, a Big Five safari next to the Kruger National Park or the glitter and glamour of the fun-filled Sun City Resort. Come see it all, because South Africa really does have it all!
A place that feeds the soul and fills the heart with an intoxicating sense of wonder. Come on a journey that will touch your senses in so many ways with an unforgettable South African experience that will always remain in your heart.
Things to Do
- Hiking trails, abseiling, ziplining, shark cage diving, skydiving and paragliding for the adventurous and adrenalin junkies.
- Safaris, whale watching (when in season), bird watching and hot air ballooning over the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve for all the nature lovers.
- Wine lovers, experience what our Cape Winelands have to offer with their premium world class wines.
Top Places to Visit in South Africa:
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Table Mountain
- Robben Island
- The beautiful Cape Peninsula
- The Cape Winelands
- Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno – our white-sand beaches
- Cango Caves and the Ostrich Farms
- Towns of Wilderness, Knysna and Plettenberg Bay
- Bloukrans Bungee Bridge
Malaria-free safari region
Great Big 5 gaming region
Richness of wildlife
- Home to golden beaches and rich wildlife
- Spectacular Drakensberg Mountain range
- Subtropical climate
MPUMALANGA & LIMPOPO
- Game viewing in the Greater Kruger National Park
- Hiking trails & 4x4 trails
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes
- 3 Rondaval’s, God Window and a variety of waterfalls in the region
NORTH WEST PROVINCE
- Home to the famous Pilanesberg National Park
- Malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve
- Renowned Sun City Resort, with a selection of hotels, the Valley of the Waves, gambling casinos, golfing, and child-friendly activities.
- Historical significance of Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Golf Reef City
- The Apartheid Museum and Ghandi Museum
- Famous informal settlement of Soweto
- Jacaranda bloom in Pretoria from mid-September to November
- Voortrekker Monument and Union Buildings
Get in Touch
African Diamond Tours is proud to be part of Cullinan Holdings Ltd, which is listed on the JSE and owns some of the leading tourism and leisure brands in South Africa.